Sunday, February 6, 2011

Addicted...

Well, two posts in 24 hours, and I want to write another. Things to do, things to do.
I think I'm addicted. And on top of that, miss Jenny thinks I should expand on each event of my life and turn it into a story. Hahaha. I've always said my life feels like it'd be a great movie. Well, I actually say book. But I don't know anyone who worships books like I do. It's not just books though, any word... Hmmm, this begs explaination. I love words, all words, any word. You're aware I took three languages in high school? Through German, I was too timid to really pick it apart. One of two females, in a class of 22. In French, my teacher hated me, because we were to memorize phrases, and I wanted to know the meaning, use, and conjugation of each word. Spanish... Well, I slept. I was pregnant, school, working my butt off, and then missed a month after I had my daughter, and well, I slept.                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment